I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)...

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
ABC123
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Post by ABC123 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Oh I see so even If I meet the requirements for Tokimi Route as long as I'm in Uruka Route it won't change?

Thanks for the help. By the is there anything new in Super Hard mode ? :D

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Post by Phlebas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

No, if you see the scene it means you're on Uruka route - which you can't get if you meet requirements for Tokimi route. But yw :D. As for SH... new skills, new challenges? :D.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

ABC123
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Post by ABC123 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Ok now I get it xD. Thanks for your help. :D

Post Reply