Thanks for the help. By the is there anything new in Super Hard mode ?
I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)...
Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..
Oh I see so even If I meet the requirements for Tokimi Route as long as I'm in Uruka Route it won't change?
Thanks for the help. By the is there anything new in Super Hard mode ?
Thanks for the help. By the is there anything new in Super Hard mode ?
Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..
No, if you see the scene it means you're on Uruka route - which you can't get if you meet requirements for Tokimi route. But yw
. As for SH... new skills, new challenges?
.
Napolitan.... Rush!!Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..
Ok now I get it xD. Thanks for your help. 