Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:22 am

I know about that, apparently the sword release tutorial doesn't actually teach you how to sword release, just what it does.....

Volandum
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Volandum » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:23 am

I think it's under Train.

mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 am

Well at lvl 17, I got heaven's sword for aselia. maybe that will work...

mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 am

Alrighty then, heaven's sword one hit killed.......But I had to dlvl selia completely....My OCDness is gonna kick in soon...Damn it..



NOOOOOOOOO, I'm on aselia's path. I was kinda aiming for either Esperia/the princess/Uruka...

Wow, I guess I was way off.

SnowDream
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by SnowDream » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:45 am

Have you tried selling some useless buildings like ... the ether refinery or useless towers or training centers? How about recovery centers?

Also, Aselia takes precedence over other path so you must avoid getting enough love points for her to get on other paths.

Volandum
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Volandum » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 am

Suggestion: Until the end of your current playthrough and you have 6 or so characters levelled to max (in this case these must include Yuuto and Aselia, I recommend that you should level Halion as well) don't put ether into other characters. Having fewer battle-worthy teams will slow you down, but if you're having problems focussing your ether will at least keep your people alive.

mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 am

So in the end, I sold some old redundant training centers to get the ether to lvl aeselia to 17. I didn't want to sword release so I reverted that save again back to the beginning of Mission 14. Anyways, thanks guys, if it wasn't for you guys, it would have taken me a while to get my head clear enough to think of any of these ideas and I probably would have ragequitted the game.

Thanks
;)

Volandum
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Volandum » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 am

Actually I have a question - going into super hard should I expect to need to sword release en masse and spend all the mana levelling a core of half a dozen spirits so I can cope?

shiirn
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by shiirn » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Volandum wrote:Actually I have a question - going into super hard should I expect to need to sword release en masse and spend all the mana levelling a core of half a dozen spirits so I can cope?
If you did Hard mode before and got most of your spirits to their mid 50s, that should be more than enough to last the early parts. You'll need to focus on leveling a few core spirits later on though.
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...
Image

Volandum
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Volandum » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks.

I think I probably did the same as you - 1x normal, 2x hard, moving onto Super Hard after that.

Post Reply