Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
I know about that, apparently the sword release tutorial doesn't actually teach you how to sword release, just what it does.....
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
I think it's under Train.
-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Well at lvl 17, I got heaven's sword for aselia. maybe that will work...
-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Alrighty then, heaven's sword one hit killed.......But I had to dlvl selia completely....My OCDness is gonna kick in soon...Damn it..
NOOOOOOOOO, I'm on aselia's path. I was kinda aiming for either Esperia/the princess/Uruka...
Wow, I guess I was way off.
NOOOOOOOOO, I'm on aselia's path. I was kinda aiming for either Esperia/the princess/Uruka...
Wow, I guess I was way off.
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Have you tried selling some useless buildings like ... the ether refinery or useless towers or training centers? How about recovery centers?
Also, Aselia takes precedence over other path so you must avoid getting enough love points for her to get on other paths.
Also, Aselia takes precedence over other path so you must avoid getting enough love points for her to get on other paths.
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Suggestion: Until the end of your current playthrough and you have 6 or so characters levelled to max (in this case these must include Yuuto and Aselia, I recommend that you should level Halion as well) don't put ether into other characters. Having fewer battle-worthy teams will slow you down, but if you're having problems focussing your ether will at least keep your people alive.
-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
So in the end, I sold some old redundant training centers to get the ether to lvl aeselia to 17. I didn't want to sword release so I reverted that save again back to the beginning of Mission 14. Anyways, thanks guys, if it wasn't for you guys, it would have taken me a while to get my head clear enough to think of any of these ideas and I probably would have ragequitted the game.
Thanks

Thanks
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Actually I have a question - going into super hard should I expect to need to sword release en masse and spend all the mana levelling a core of half a dozen spirits so I can cope?
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
If you did Hard mode before and got most of your spirits to their mid 50s, that should be more than enough to last the early parts. You'll need to focus on leveling a few core spirits later on though.Volandum wrote:Actually I have a question - going into super hard should I expect to need to sword release en masse and spend all the mana levelling a core of half a dozen spirits so I can cope?
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...


Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Thanks.
I think I probably did the same as you - 1x normal, 2x hard, moving onto Super Hard after that.
I think I probably did the same as you - 1x normal, 2x hard, moving onto Super Hard after that.