What happens in the bad end and evil route end?

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
AQZT
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 pm

What happens in the bad end and evil route end?

Post by AQZT » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm guessing that all that happens in the bad end is that Shun breaks 'Desire', and Tokimi does not come to save Yuuto afterwards, so he and the rest of the Rakios Spirit Corps. are killed. (Whited out for spoilers). And because I read somewhere that the evil route is just an extended bad end, I'm guessing that pretty much the same happens there. Am I right?
I WOULD normally replay the game to find out about the bad end, but I already uninstalled it and lost the disk, and I don't want to go through the pain of searching for it, then having to reinstall the game and play to chapter 4 in order to find out. Any explanations would be very welcome. Thanks! :D

iamin7ove
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 am

Re: What happens in the bad end and evil route end?

Post by iamin7ove » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 pm

all u need is actually just a save game that have bad end playing =o=
There are guys out there that save every momments

Post Reply