I WOULD normally replay the game to find out about the bad end, but I already uninstalled it and lost the disk, and I don't want to go through the pain of searching for it, then having to reinstall the game and play to chapter 4 in order to find out. Any explanations would be very welcome. Thanks!
What happens in the bad end and evil route end?
What happens in the bad end and evil route end?
I'm guessing that all that happens in the bad end is that Shun breaks 'Desire', and Tokimi does not come to save Yuuto afterwards, so he and the rest of the Rakios Spirit Corps. are killed. (Whited out for spoilers). And because I read somewhere that the evil route is just an extended bad end, I'm guessing that pretty much the same happens there. Am I right?
I WOULD normally replay the game to find out about the bad end, but I already uninstalled it and lost the disk, and I don't want to go through the pain of searching for it, then having to reinstall the game and play to chapter 4 in order to find out. Any explanations would be very welcome. Thanks!
I WOULD normally replay the game to find out about the bad end, but I already uninstalled it and lost the disk, and I don't want to go through the pain of searching for it, then having to reinstall the game and play to chapter 4 in order to find out. Any explanations would be very welcome. Thanks!
Re: What happens in the bad end and evil route end?
all u need is actually just a save game that have bad end playing =o=
There are guys out there that save every momments
There are guys out there that save every momments