Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 am

I'm on mission 14, defending Ransa, I managed to beat off the first guy (high lvl blue spirit) but the red spirit with the apocalpyse power wipes me out. The closest I've come to killing it was with Aselia (w. Fury I) Helion (tried it with faren also), and Namaru. I got it down to 1 hp until the spirit wtfpwns every one.

Its quite frustrating really. That my attacks are short 1 hp.
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

shiirn
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by shiirn » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 am

Ice Banisher.
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...
Image

mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 am

yeah apparently, Ice banisher 3 doesn't work on it. Let me guess, lvl 4 works?
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selius
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:55 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Selius » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:05 am

Selia or Aselia level 16 for ice banisher iv i read

mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 am

Well, I guess I f**ked up. I'm gonna have to go back a couple of saves (back to mission 13) then.....Damn itt.
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Phlebas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 am

You can check for any ether sinks that target supporter too, but doubt you can buy enough time with those to wipe out the group.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 am

Well, guess who I decided not lvl since I had more spirits than I had squads....

Selia.....

and Aselia doesn't get ice banisher IV and lvl 16, and I don't have enough ether to lvl her past 17.....................


Now, allow me to rage about the loss of some 10+ hrs of my life.....
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Edit: How to I reduce Spirits stats to get mana/ether? I forgot the tutorial....
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Volandum
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Volandum » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:16 am

Have you considered sword release?

mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 am

Well, right b4 the post updated, I did, except for the fact I forgot how to use sword release. Its on the status screen right?

Volandum
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Post by Volandum » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 am

Yes.

In there is also an option (under Info I think) to re-view the tutorials.

Post Reply