Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
I'm on mission 14, defending Ransa, I managed to beat off the first guy (high lvl blue spirit) but the red spirit with the apocalpyse power wipes me out. The closest I've come to killing it was with Aselia (w. Fury I) Helion (tried it with faren also), and Namaru. I got it down to 1 hp until the spirit wtfpwns every one.
Its quite frustrating really. That my attacks are short 1 hp.
Its quite frustrating really. That my attacks are short 1 hp.
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Ice Banisher.
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...


-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
yeah apparently, Ice banisher 3 doesn't work on it. Let me guess, lvl 4 works?
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Selia or Aselia level 16 for ice banisher iv i read
-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Well, I guess I f**ked up. I'm gonna have to go back a couple of saves (back to mission 13) then.....Damn itt.
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
You can check for any ether sinks that target supporter too, but doubt you can buy enough time with those to wipe out the group.
Napolitan.... Rush!!-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Well, guess who I decided not lvl since I had more spirits than I had squads....
Selia.....
and Aselia doesn't get ice banisher IV and lvl 16, and I don't have enough ether to lvl her past 17.....................
Now, allow me to rage about the loss of some 10+ hrs of my life.....

Edit: How to I reduce Spirits stats to get mana/ether? I forgot the tutorial....
Selia.....
and Aselia doesn't get ice banisher IV and lvl 16, and I don't have enough ether to lvl her past 17.....................
Now, allow me to rage about the loss of some 10+ hrs of my life.....
Edit: How to I reduce Spirits stats to get mana/ether? I forgot the tutorial....
Last edited by mstrchef117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Have you considered sword release?
-
mstrchef117
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Well, right b4 the post updated, I did, except for the fact I forgot how to use sword release. Its on the status screen right?
Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]
Yes.
In there is also an option (under Info I think) to re-view the tutorials.
In there is also an option (under Info I think) to re-view the tutorials.