Question about Replays [spoilers]

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
anon
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:02 am

Question about Replays [spoilers]

Post by anon » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 am

This wasn't in the FAQ but I thought I'd ask.
I understand that you cannot use Eternal Skills if you are not an eternal, my question was a more basic one:
"If I erase an eternal skill to learn a new one, do I learn that skill again if I become an eternal again"

I'm curious because I'm about to start a replay and don't want to gib my Yuuto with only two attack skills.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Question about Replays [spoilers]

Post by Phlebas » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 am

Yes.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

anon
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:02 am

Re: Question about Replays [spoilers]

Post by anon » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:43 am

Simple enough, thanks.

Post Reply