About the rankings..

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
Cfif
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 am

About the rankings..

Post by Cfif » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 am

I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here since it's a gameplay question and not a patch question, but I may as well ask anyway. Do you get anything special for SS ranking a mission besides extra mana/mind/etc? Theoretically, I could just use something like CheatHappens to give myself the extra boost if I don't finish the missions quickly enough, right?

shiirn
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 am

Re: About the rankings..

Post by shiirn » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:53 am

Not like there's any real viable way to easily cheat at EnA at the moment, but other than that point, no. SS/S/A/B/C rank only gives you bonus mind and mana, and a nice fuzzy feeling of accomplishment.
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...
Image

Post Reply