i saw in the faq that there was an evil route, but someone called it just a tentacle rape path, it has any kind of story, or is it just a way to add more porn?
i have to stop my "evil route fetish", but after soul nomad, they sound so awesome....
evil route?
Re: evil route?
(I believe that someone was me
). Not much of a story, you can think of it as an extended bad end. And it's not in the version of the game we're translating, at all.
Napolitan.... Rush!!Re: evil route?
Just a question, but you mentioned that the evil route was a "loli tentacle rape route". So who is the loli getting tentacle raped?
Re: evil route?
well there are only so many loli in that game take a few stabs at itAQZT wrote:Just a question, but you mentioned that the evil route was a "loli tentacle rape route". So who is the loli getting tentacle raped?
Re: evil route?
The two major choices I can see are Orupha and Kaori. I'm having a hard time figuring out which one it is...