Unable to run, Can't tell why.
-
MystiKnight
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:28 am
Unable to run, Can't tell why.
So, I recently got the game and patched it, and I was pretty excited about playing it. After I managed to stumble through the installer, when I went to play, three errors came up in Japanese. I was wondering if you guys had any idea on how to fix these. I'm running it on a Windows Vista, and I'm certain I have Direct X 9.0 running, and .net Framework 4, if that makes any difference.
- Attachments
-
- Third Error. Speaks about Direct3D
- Screen Shot 2012-11-19 at 9.29.19 PM.png (29.31 KiB) Viewed 8170 times
-
- Second Error
- Screen Shot 2012-11-19 at 9.29.11 PM.png (39.98 KiB) Viewed 8170 times
-
- First Error
- Screen Shot 2012-11-19 at 9.28.59 PM.png (52.42 KiB) Viewed 8170 times
-
MystiKnight
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:28 am
Re: Unable to run, Can't tell why.
Oh, no, don't worry. I fixed it.
Turns out that for some reason, my Direct3D wasn't even turned on. After playing around with some settings, I finally managed to get it running.
Turns out that for some reason, my Direct3D wasn't even turned on. After playing around with some settings, I finally managed to get it running.