Game crashing early on, please help

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
Sardek
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Game crashing early on, please help

Post by Sardek » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 pm

The game loads fine(fullscreen or windowed) and I read about his dream and then it flashes to december 2008, Yuuto's room. What happens there? Is it the intro vid crashing me? Is it the first time the world map comes up? What exactly is breaking it, and does anybody know how to make it not break? If it's just the intro vid breaking the game, does anybody have a save right after it that I can load to circumvent the problem?

EDIT - If it helps any, in aseliacs.log, it says this - texture.cpp(883):0305114536,0: texture load failed.[18]

Sardek
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Game crashing early on, please help

Post by Sardek » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Well, it turned out I had a bad memory stick that was causing some issues. It had corrupted some files on install. With fresh memory and a fresh install, it isn't giving me that error message anymore. However, now when I get to the scene where Yuuto is being shaken awake, loud static starts to pour through my speakers, then the game crashes. No end of trouble for me, huh?

Post Reply