Hi
I played 2 Routes Aselia/Esperia and now i got the problem that if i start a new game i cant select a clear game or difficult level.
My CG from the first playthrough are missing too.
If anyone got a solution or a savedata with only those two routes cleared i would be thankful.
Clear Game Problem
Re: Clear Game Problem
I have one with Aselia, Esperia and Orpha, but including a save for after completing just the first two. Will that do?
Re: Clear Game Problem
That sounds pretty peculiar, sounds like it might be some issue with virtualization... Somehow or another your savedatacs.dat must've got wiped, or it's simply stored in some other profile or something like that (though it should be in game root folder)... you could try to run a wide search on it and see if it pops up somewhere unexpected.
Napolitan.... Rush!!Re: Clear Game Problem
Volandum if you could upload your savefile that would be great.
I searched my whole pc but i only found that one savefile in the root folder.
I searched my whole pc but i only found that one savefile in the root folder.
Re: Clear Game Problem
Here.
I think you want to load 03: Gaea or 04: Clear Data.
There must be a great deal of redundancy if I can compress 4.9 Mb into 43kb.
I think you want to load 03: Gaea or 04: Clear Data.
There must be a great deal of redundancy if I can compress 4.9 Mb into 43kb.
- Attachments
-
- savedatacs.rar
- (42.56 KiB) Downloaded 653 times
Re: Clear Game Problem
Thank you your file works must be some bug with my own savefile :/