Installing 1.02 patch and later patches

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Installing 1.02 patch and later patches

Post by mstrchef117 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm

How would repatching this work anyway? Do I just run the installer and it will replace the old stuff or do I have to reinstall everything. Also, I changed it to the adult cgs and changed the op, will I have to redo all of that?



Thanks

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Installing 1.02 patch and later patches

Post by Phlebas » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:22 pm

You could've just asked in the tech support thread, but yes, you just run it again. Won't need to repatch the uncensor patch either.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Post Reply