Page 1 of 1

help - Chapter 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 pm
by hackrabbits
Anyone know the reason why the enemy in "Chapter 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan" keeps evading battle with my squads? I can wipe out the first few squads; but when the reinforcements appear after a few enemy squads are killed, they start being untouchable in battle... I am stuck and don't know the cause of this...

[solved] help - Chapter 16

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 pm
by hackrabbits
I've found out the reason from someone! Sorry for the trouble!

Re: help - Chapter 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:02 pm
by Selius
SS ranking this while killing the dragon and capturing every base is probably the hardest thing in any game i've ever tried to do.

took me more than 2 days to come up with a strategy for it.

god damn i love this game