Is Seinarukana at least as good as Eien no Aselia?
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:00 am
Ok, so I looked up Seinarukana and the visual is beautiful and a big improvement over Eien no Aselia. However, I'm not sure that this sequel could give me a good experience.
I mean Eien no Aselia's overall plot doesn't look good at first glance either, but Seinarukana sound pretty bad. Really bad. Maybe the characters would be enough to capture my attention, but I heard that Nozomu is super oblivious and dense. As in his harem actually have to attack him and he still doesn't get it.
So what is your verdict? How is Seinarukana compared to Eien no Aselia?
I know this board is kind of dead, but where else could I find fans of this game who actually care for discussion?
I mean Eien no Aselia's overall plot doesn't look good at first glance either, but Seinarukana sound pretty bad. Really bad. Maybe the characters would be enough to capture my attention, but I heard that Nozomu is super oblivious and dense. As in his harem actually have to attack him and he still doesn't get it.
So what is your verdict? How is Seinarukana compared to Eien no Aselia?
I know this board is kind of dead, but where else could I find fans of this game who actually care for discussion?