Page 1 of 1

Getting the game

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:34 am
by X-Calibar
This can be a general heads up thread for questions regarding getting the game...


I'm going to use it to give you a heads up!

Paletweb.com is having a 10% off ALL STOCK sale until May 31st, 2009
which gives you one week to place the order!

If you don't mind a *used* copy of "seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- S P" which of course must include the PC port "Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de" ... then
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=1004731
It's 88$ USD before shipping until May 31st!
(Compared to the 140$ erogeshop.com is asking...)

It's used, but in good shape... If I wasn't holding out for a new copy I'd probably go for it.

You have to login to see the item (due to being adult product).

Re: Getting the game

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:33 am
by Phlebas
Hmmm nice info tidbit, will have to see if it's still there on my payday XD.

Re: Getting the game

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:04 pm
by lightl
I dont get why it so hard to find these days getchu still carrys it so that why ou see erogeshop have it in . Amazon.jp has it in aswell and some used copy .
I got my copy from Hobby search last september, but they dont have it in anymore. can email them and see if they will carry it again. As X-Calibar said paletweb.com see m to be only option atm

Re: Getting the game

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:28 pm
by Phlebas
Oh you can get it on erogeshop or amazon, but this offer on paletweb atm is just a lot cheaper (albeit second hand).

Re: Getting the game

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 am
by aznatama
For what it's worth, I'm in Japan right now on vacation, and I just picked up the game from Gamers used game store. Cost was about $80usd. They had a few more copies available so I can pick it up for anyone who's interested.

hope the dakkodango team will translate #2 as well. :-)