Issue with mouse controls
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am
Hi there, have just obtained a copy of this game, very impressed with it so far! I'm new to these type of TRPG's.
This may be a silly question to ask but I'm sure its not something I'm doing wrong. I have just begun Chapter 2 and for some reason the mouse contols do not seem to be working correctly.
I can scroll the map by moving the mouse etc.. but I cannot right click to bring up the menu or select troops by clicking them, or clicking on towns:(
The keyboard controls work fine, and if for example I press H to go to Party Edit I can use the mouse buttons to select things. This only seems to happen on the World Map which is very frustrating!
I can select troops by pressing 1,2,3 etc.. and moving them with the mouse.
They worked absolutely fine up until Chapter 2.
Any help/advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks.
This may be a silly question to ask but I'm sure its not something I'm doing wrong. I have just begun Chapter 2 and for some reason the mouse contols do not seem to be working correctly.
I can scroll the map by moving the mouse etc.. but I cannot right click to bring up the menu or select troops by clicking them, or clicking on towns:(
The keyboard controls work fine, and if for example I press H to go to Party Edit I can use the mouse buttons to select things. This only seems to happen on the World Map which is very frustrating!
I can select troops by pressing 1,2,3 etc.. and moving them with the mouse.
They worked absolutely fine up until Chapter 2.
Any help/advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks.