First of all,I'm latin so my english is kinda botched so if you don't understand something I posted please tell me and I'll fix it.
Hello,I'm kinda new here and I'm having an issue with my base game installation.Due the fact I have many softwares in my PC that are language-sensible and would suffer damage I cannot change the laguage to Jap.So I usualy install my Jap-Made game using a language emulation tool called Microsoft AppsLocale. However since this game setup works in an unusual way(Drawing aseliacs.exe to Xuse_Inst.exe)I'm unable to use Appslocale to install it.
Is there any way to use Appslocale or other similar software to install it?Or is there another way to install the game with a non-jap system?
Thanks in advance.
Installing the base game using Appslocale
Re: Installing the base game using Appslocale
Well,if it can't be done with AppLocale can it be done with a virtual PC utillity?I have one rightn now,with my copy of XP set to Japanese and I still get errors.