Page 1 of 1

Installation HELP please!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:22 pm
by angekai
Hello. I just got the game and had A LOT of trouble for installing. :(

Let me describe the whole process(Im running Windows 7 professional 32 bits) :

FIRST: I cannot install it from the CD, it just dont open, I clicked the autorun, xuse_install.exe and it just didnt start.

So I extracted the files into a folder, then I got and error when runing xuse_inst.exe; then I drop aseliacs.exe into xuse_inst.exe
and the installer worked but......

SECOND: I took second option and I had problems with the installer path, I manually typed the path(with NO japanese character on it) and it worked but...

THIRD: when it began to install it just stop in the first file,(at 5% aprox.) and didnt install anything (and got a message):
Image

FOURTH: I tryied using Japanese Locale and got this error:
Image
and then the menu turned grey:
Image

Can somebody PLEASE HELP me??? Ive tryied everything I found in forums. I would really appreciate help. :|

THANKS!!!

Re: Installation HELP please!

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 pm
by Phlebas
Since it's a bit unclear, you should start by reinstalling the game in Japanese locale.

Re: Installation HELP please!

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm
by Rotsen
try copying all the files from the cd/dvd to a folder, and then run aseliacs.exe in windows 95 compatibility mode, that worked for me on windows 7 64, good luck