Voice Errors
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:53 pm
Today I went to continue playing Eien no Aselia, but I noticed that none of the voices during scenes were playing. After restarting the game a number of times, I'm pretty sure it has to do with this message that pops up whenever the voices are first going to be played. It's in Japanese, so I'm not exactly sure what it says, nor do I have any clue on how to fix it.

The image above is the message that pops up.
I know the sound isn't necessary to play or even enjoy the game, but it does make for a nice experience. Any help would be appreciated.
Edit: My friend told me that it just says that there are missing voice files and they can't be played, but I haven't done anything to the entire folder and they worked before. Any ideas on what I should do to check them or redownload them or something?

The image above is the message that pops up.
I know the sound isn't necessary to play or even enjoy the game, but it does make for a nice experience. Any help would be appreciated.
Edit: My friend told me that it just says that there are missing voice files and they can't be played, but I haven't done anything to the entire folder and they worked before. Any ideas on what I should do to check them or redownload them or something?