Issues with starting the game
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 pm
Hi everyone,
I have a problem whenever I try to start the game. I followed the procedures I found from the forum for installation.
I have English WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 bit edition, so I used XP mode for instllation as W7 doesn't support many old Visual novels. XP mode works well with all the games I tried so far, so I don't think that is the issue. I use Korean XP Mode, since I had problems with English Xp mode before and it seems to work with Japanese better than English does.
I get these errors when I try to start the game witH / /w/o using Microsoft Applocale.



Can you guys translate that for me? All I understand is Direct 3D since I can't read Japanese.
Any help will be appreciated! I will try installing them again on my Windows 7 and Windows XP PC later today.
I have a problem whenever I try to start the game. I followed the procedures I found from the forum for installation.
I have English WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 bit edition, so I used XP mode for instllation as W7 doesn't support many old Visual novels. XP mode works well with all the games I tried so far, so I don't think that is the issue. I use Korean XP Mode, since I had problems with English Xp mode before and it seems to work with Japanese better than English does.
I get these errors when I try to start the game witH / /w/o using Microsoft Applocale.



Can you guys translate that for me? All I understand is Direct 3D since I can't read Japanese.
Any help will be appreciated! I will try installing them again on my Windows 7 and Windows XP PC later today.