Menu not English?
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 am
I've been scouting all headlines of all topics, yet not encountered one that seems to resemble the issue I have.
I'm wondering why the menu/battle menu etc isn't in English? I applied the English patch without any issues. The menu wasn't in English but I went on, seeing as it was easy to figure out from there what to do. Started the game and it's in English. Then when I get to the first battle with the tutorial (the tutorial itself was in English when Esparia explains it). But after that you get to the map and everything is in Japanese except the numbers. So.. The menu and the battle is in Japanese, so I have absolutely no idea what to press, as my Japanese is non-existent. Did I go wrong somewhere?
This is what I'm referring to:
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5939/firstsample.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3557 ... sample.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2862/thirdsample.jpg
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9661 ... sample.jpg
I'm very sorry if it's already been answered somewhere else, but since I don't know exactly what I'm dealing with, I don't know which key words to use when searching =/
I'm wondering why the menu/battle menu etc isn't in English? I applied the English patch without any issues. The menu wasn't in English but I went on, seeing as it was easy to figure out from there what to do. Started the game and it's in English. Then when I get to the first battle with the tutorial (the tutorial itself was in English when Esparia explains it). But after that you get to the map and everything is in Japanese except the numbers. So.. The menu and the battle is in Japanese, so I have absolutely no idea what to press, as my Japanese is non-existent. Did I go wrong somewhere?
This is what I'm referring to:
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5939/firstsample.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3557 ... sample.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2862/thirdsample.jpg
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9661 ... sample.jpg
I'm very sorry if it's already been answered somewhere else, but since I don't know exactly what I'm dealing with, I don't know which key words to use when searching =/