Aselia/Esperia/Orpha route problems
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 pm
I'm having one heck of a time trying to get these routes to trigger.
The routes I did first were:
Uruka (Spoilers or not, I think Uruka is the best first route as her theme matches the events that you can't alter in the first playthrough perfectly.)
Lesteena
Attempted to do Orpha but get Kyouko instead.
Attempted to do Aselia but get Uruka instead.
The guide says that Aselia's route takes top priority so I tried to stick to just her.
Squad was Aselia/Halion/Yuuto, all kills were done with this squad.
Picked every single choice to do with Aselia, even if they didn't add love points.
Reach mission 14 turn 10.
Aselia's mind at 100, love presumably maxed out.
???
URUKA?!
No idea what I'm doing wrong here.
The routes I did first were:
Uruka (Spoilers or not, I think Uruka is the best first route as her theme matches the events that you can't alter in the first playthrough perfectly.)
Lesteena
Attempted to do Orpha but get Kyouko instead.
Attempted to do Aselia but get Uruka instead.
The guide says that Aselia's route takes top priority so I tried to stick to just her.
Squad was Aselia/Halion/Yuuto, all kills were done with this squad.
Picked every single choice to do with Aselia, even if they didn't add love points.
Reach mission 14 turn 10.
Aselia's mind at 100, love presumably maxed out.
???
URUKA?!
No idea what I'm doing wrong here.