Page 1 of 1

Help, I need to find my save file.

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 am
by Xenoe
I use windows vista 64x bit, but I forgot to run as admin, so now i can't find my save file for Eien no Aselia, can anyone help?
It seems I've run a complete search and I cannot find it, I want to preserve my save file! Please help!

Re: Help, I need to find my save file.

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm
by Mane
Try looking in "C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local" or "C:\Users\User Name\AppData\LocalLow"

Re: Help, I need to find my save file.

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm
by Tinbad
I had this same issue; found in

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Xuse\永遠のアセリア - この大地の果てで -

Re: Help, I need to find my save file.

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:49 am
by Xenoe
Hey thanks guys, found it! Much appreciated , now I don't have to let my 20 hours go to waste by starting over.