Page 1 of 1
Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:15 am
by mstrchef117
By 10th turn route specific event, I only got one Aselia event (the talk about Yuuto's world, reason to fight etc) and most of my other scenes focused on Uruka, am I on Aselia's route or Uruka's?
By seeing the first scene, I thought I was on aselia's route, but I'm not so sure now.
Re: Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:21 am
by YamiLeto
If you won the fight with the spirit that attacks Uruka then you're on her path. As for Aselia's you'll have an event that you're attacked by a guy named Takios (kinda reminds me of jack rakan somehow.....) I'll not mention further though to spoil the fun.
Re: Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 am
by shiirn
YamiLeto wrote:a guy named Takios (kinda reminds me of jack rakan somehow.....)
Takios is like a Serious Jack Rakan that plays fair.
Except Jack Rakan is never serious and never fights fair. OH WELL
Re: Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 am
by myrtas
mstrchef117 wrote:By 10th turn route specific event, I only got one Aselia event (the talk about Yuuto's world, reason to fight etc) and most of my other scenes focused on Uruka, am I on Aselia's route or Uruka's?
If you saw that event under the stars talking with her, then yeah i think your on the right track. The Uruka stuff is the story of how she joins you. Plus, what the other guys said. I didnt know that the attacker changes by the route, but if that guys does attack you, then it should be it i guess. Thats what happned to me.