Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
mstrchef117
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)

Post by mstrchef117 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:15 am

By 10th turn route specific event, I only got one Aselia event (the talk about Yuuto's world, reason to fight etc) and most of my other scenes focused on Uruka, am I on Aselia's route or Uruka's?

By seeing the first scene, I thought I was on aselia's route, but I'm not so sure now.

YamiLeto
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Re: Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)

Post by YamiLeto » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:21 am

If you won the fight with the spirit that attacks Uruka then you're on her path. As for Aselia's you'll have an event that you're attacked by a guy named Takios (kinda reminds me of jack rakan somehow.....) I'll not mention further though to spoil the fun.

shiirn
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 am

Re: Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)

Post by shiirn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 am

YamiLeto wrote:a guy named Takios (kinda reminds me of jack rakan somehow.....)
Takios is like a Serious Jack Rakan that plays fair.

Except Jack Rakan is never serious and never fights fair. OH WELL
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...
Image

myrtas
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 am

Re: Miss. 14 10th turn specific event question (spoilers)

Post by myrtas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 am

mstrchef117 wrote:By 10th turn route specific event, I only got one Aselia event (the talk about Yuuto's world, reason to fight etc) and most of my other scenes focused on Uruka, am I on Aselia's route or Uruka's?
If you saw that event under the stars talking with her, then yeah i think your on the right track. The Uruka stuff is the story of how she joins you. Plus, what the other guys said. I didnt know that the attacker changes by the route, but if that guys does attack you, then it should be it i guess. Thats what happned to me.
Image

Post Reply