Page 1 of 1

Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:33 pm
by Fayttt
If I'm understanding the way the route system works I shouldn't get Kyouko/Kouin into my party if I'm going for Lesteena route. Would I be correct? The same would hold true for Orpha/Esperia/Aselia as well?
I attempted to do Lesteena's route on my last try but ended up going into Kyouko's; I guess because they both had an equal amount of points and getting Kyouko/Kouin into the team made Kyouko take priority.

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 pm
by Phlebas
You're free to get them as long as you don't fulfill their other conditions.

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 pm
by Fayttt
So if I end mission 21 with 68 mind on Kyouko I'd still be on Lesteena's route?

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 pm
by Phlebas
You're already on Lesteena route after mission 14 if it is to be.

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 pm
by Fayttt
Well, I thought that my last playthrough and got Kyouko/Kouin and it branched off to Kyouko's route at the 2nd branching point. I figured I was on Lesteena's until it branched off to Kyouko's. Maybe I'm not understanding the point system correctly or something, haha.

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 pm
by Phlebas
You can tell what route you're on at mission 14 if you're not on Kyouko/Tokimi route.

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 pm
by Fayttt
Actually, come to think of it last time I accidentally got all the subspirit scenes which would've triggered Kyouko's and not Lesteena's I guess.
I think I figured it out haha, thanks for the quick replies =D