Page 1 of 3

Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 am
by mstrchef117
I'm on mission 14, defending Ransa, I managed to beat off the first guy (high lvl blue spirit) but the red spirit with the apocalpyse power wipes me out. The closest I've come to killing it was with Aselia (w. Fury I) Helion (tried it with faren also), and Namaru. I got it down to 1 hp until the spirit wtfpwns every one.

Its quite frustrating really. That my attacks are short 1 hp.

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 am
by shiirn
Ice Banisher.

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 am
by mstrchef117
yeah apparently, Ice banisher 3 doesn't work on it. Let me guess, lvl 4 works?

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:05 am
by Selius
Selia or Aselia level 16 for ice banisher iv i read

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 am
by mstrchef117
Well, I guess I f**ked up. I'm gonna have to go back a couple of saves (back to mission 13) then.....Damn itt.

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 am
by Phlebas
You can check for any ether sinks that target supporter too, but doubt you can buy enough time with those to wipe out the group.

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 am
by mstrchef117
Well, guess who I decided not lvl since I had more spirits than I had squads....

Selia.....

and Aselia doesn't get ice banisher IV and lvl 16, and I don't have enough ether to lvl her past 17.....................


Now, allow me to rage about the loss of some 10+ hrs of my life.....
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Edit: How to I reduce Spirits stats to get mana/ether? I forgot the tutorial....

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:16 am
by Volandum
Have you considered sword release?

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 am
by mstrchef117
Well, right b4 the post updated, I did, except for the fact I forgot how to use sword release. Its on the status screen right?

Re: Did I really Royally screw up somewhere? [spoilers?]

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 am
by Volandum
Yes.

In there is also an option (under Info I think) to re-view the tutorials.