Page 1 of 2

I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)...

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 pm
by ABC123
I'm really need help in getting Tokimi Route.

I followed and got all the requirements stated in the guide.

1. Finished the game. Check
2. Picked every choice marked with a star and heart. Check
3. At the end of Mission 16 Yuuto must have 90 mind or more. Check
4. No one died and no S. Release was done. Check
5. At second branching point Kyouko must have 69 or less mind . Check

But for some reason I keep on getting Uruka end instead :(

I'm utterly confused. I have no idea where I screwed up.

Are there choices that I must avoid at all cost when getting Tokimi Route ? Or am I missing something ?

Re: I really need some help here...

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:14 am
by Phlebas
Just checking to make very sure, you did fight and beat Kyouko's squad in mission 14, right?

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 am
by YamiLeto
Hmm I can't see how you'd mess up oddly. And to the above quote the person said less than 69 mind for Kyouko which means she is there. Kyouko can only exist in your party if you do beat her in that mission so the answer to above is default YES.

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 am
by Phlebas
Good point, didn't think that far ahead since you can already tell you're on her route much earlier heh, kinda late to notice it at 2nd branching point :S.

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 am
by ABC123
My Kyouko had 67 Mind when she joined and its was maintained that way till the end.

These are the exact choices I made.

1. I will wait for you
2. Cover for her
3. My Wife
4. "My name is Esperia?"
5. "I hate riquems blah blah blah"
6. I'm curious
7. Skip Explanations
8. Rest in my room
9. Go Shopping in town
10. Call out to her
11. Rest in my room
12. Investigate Nanaru
13. Sorry I'll pass today
14. I'm curious so I'll go talk to them
15. This is [Rukute] !
16. Someone else
17. No one in particular...
18. Go to the throne Room
19. ( I feel like I shouldn't ask)
20. I will cooperate until the end
21. Go and see
22. I'll do some training
23. I have to do something myself
24. Well if you say so... / Thats not true is it? (Tried both gave me same result)
24. I'm not mistaken
25. I won't let them be sacrificed
26. So atone for it!
27. Look for Nim

And I got myself in Uruka Route...

This was done in my 3rd playthrough in Hard Mode. :roll:

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 am
by Phlebas
Sorry I was half-asleep when I replied earlier so I'd confirm again. Even tho I see you listed the choice there, did you beat Kyouko's squad in mission 14? You can get her even without, but can't get those routes.

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am
by ABC123
Sorry I was half-asleep when I replied earlier so I'd confirm again. Even tho I see you listed the choice there, did you beat Kyouko's squad in mission 14? You can get her even without, but can't get those routes.
Yeah I was able to beat Kyouko's squad along with all other squad in that mission. So yeah I'm confused how I got Uruka ending considering Tokimi's route takes priority over Uruka. Maybe there might be other requirements or choices that I must avoid in order to get to Tokimi route? Can anyone test the choices I listed to see the results?

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am
by Phlebas
I don't see anything wrong with the listing (most of those don't even matter), but you pretty much must've got a sub choice wrong. Not that hard to happen on a replay when you're presumably semi-skipping most of the text.

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 pm
by ABC123
I just finished Hard and Normal Mode with the same choice and was surprised to find that I was able to get to Tokimi Route in normal mode but not in hard. And I noticed in hard mode in the event with Uruka (Where she gains "Providence") Yuuto will be able to beat the Redspirit but in Normal he gets beaten by the Redspirit. I don't know why but in Hard Mode as long as Yuuto beats the redspirit you will take Uruka no matter what for some reason.

Re: I really need some help here (getting to Tokimi route)..

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:36 pm
by Phlebas
It's the other way around actually, on Uruka route that scene plays out differently and you get a CG, that's when you're first able to tell you're on her route.