You know you play too much ENA when.....
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 am
I realize it might be too early for this topic, but since there are a lot of people who have played the game through its entire length at least once, I went ahead.....Besides i love these topics ^^.
Just try to avoid any major spoilers please
.
Ok then my turn.....
"when you, look at your wallet and then at all games you want in the shop......but since you have limited resources, you think "I must rescue that game first, although i feel sorry for leaving the others, it cant be helped......but its not like i am forsaking you guys! I will definitely come back and save you! Thats a promise!""
and
"you get in a brawl with a few ruffians, and you start thinking about which combination of attacks would take down the enemy fast, hoping to get home in time for dinner (thus achieving SS rank ;D)"
also
"Your exams are nearing and you are not able to comprehend the syllabus no matter how hard you study........thats when you cry out in despair and reach out to that sword in the other world.........and pick up the ruler, and dub it "Knowledge" seeking its power(knowing it has a price but at the moment, all you want is to pass the exams!"
Just try to avoid any major spoilers please
Ok then my turn.....
"when you, look at your wallet and then at all games you want in the shop......but since you have limited resources, you think "I must rescue that game first, although i feel sorry for leaving the others, it cant be helped......but its not like i am forsaking you guys! I will definitely come back and save you! Thats a promise!""
and
"you get in a brawl with a few ruffians, and you start thinking about which combination of attacks would take down the enemy fast, hoping to get home in time for dinner (thus achieving SS rank ;D)"
also
"Your exams are nearing and you are not able to comprehend the syllabus no matter how hard you study........thats when you cry out in despair and reach out to that sword in the other world.........and pick up the ruler, and dub it "Knowledge" seeking its power(knowing it has a price but at the moment, all you want is to pass the exams!"