Page 1 of 1

about battles

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 am
by Fhoenix
Ok, I just got to the first battle, and I'd like to ask, is there a downside to sitting in the capital, collecting ether and upgrading your initial units to as far as your trainers allow you? I mean obviously I won't get a bonus to mind for completing a mission fast, but other than that? Again as far as I can see you can get a lot of mind by simply guarding and healing a lot. So, is there any point to finishing missions fast at all?

Some general tips on battles in this game would be nice too. ;)

Re: about battles

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am
by lightl
well, you do get more mana for capturing towns etc, and some artifact make missions a bit easier among other things

Re: about battles

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am
by Phlebas
Your missions are ranked based on the time it takes to clear them, and give you more bonus ether/mana. SS is the highest rank.