about battles

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
Fhoenix
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 am

about battles

Post by Fhoenix » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 am

Ok, I just got to the first battle, and I'd like to ask, is there a downside to sitting in the capital, collecting ether and upgrading your initial units to as far as your trainers allow you? I mean obviously I won't get a bonus to mind for completing a mission fast, but other than that? Again as far as I can see you can get a lot of mind by simply guarding and healing a lot. So, is there any point to finishing missions fast at all?

Some general tips on battles in this game would be nice too. ;)

lightl
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Re: about battles

Post by lightl » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am

well, you do get more mana for capturing towns etc, and some artifact make missions a bit easier among other things

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: about battles

Post by Phlebas » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am

Your missions are ranked based on the time it takes to clear them, and give you more bonus ether/mana. SS is the highest rank.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Post Reply