Getting the game

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
X-Calibar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Getting the game

Post by X-Calibar » Sun May 24, 2009 5:34 am

This can be a general heads up thread for questions regarding getting the game...


I'm going to use it to give you a heads up!

Paletweb.com is having a 10% off ALL STOCK sale until May 31st, 2009
which gives you one week to place the order!

If you don't mind a *used* copy of "seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- S P" which of course must include the PC port "Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de" ... then
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=1004731
It's 88$ USD before shipping until May 31st!
(Compared to the 140$ erogeshop.com is asking...)

It's used, but in good shape... If I wasn't holding out for a new copy I'd probably go for it.

You have to login to see the item (due to being adult product).

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Getting the game

Post by Phlebas » Sun May 24, 2009 11:33 am

Hmmm nice info tidbit, will have to see if it's still there on my payday XD.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

lightl
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Re: Getting the game

Post by lightl » Sun May 24, 2009 1:04 pm

I dont get why it so hard to find these days getchu still carrys it so that why ou see erogeshop have it in . Amazon.jp has it in aswell and some used copy .
I got my copy from Hobby search last september, but they dont have it in anymore. can email them and see if they will carry it again. As X-Calibar said paletweb.com see m to be only option atm

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Getting the game

Post by Phlebas » Sun May 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Oh you can get it on erogeshop or amazon, but this offer on paletweb atm is just a lot cheaper (albeit second hand).
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

aznatama
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: Getting the game

Post by aznatama » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 am

For what it's worth, I'm in Japan right now on vacation, and I just picked up the game from Gamers used game store. Cost was about $80usd. They had a few more copies available so I can pick it up for anyone who's interested.

hope the dakkodango team will translate #2 as well. :-)

Post Reply