Need Trainer Help
-
YuzuruOtonashi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:45 am
Need Trainer Help
I bought Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de from Jlist.com and just recently beat the first play through legit and now just want to screw around and get the remaining CG and routes ..... I tried downloading the trainer from viewtopic.php?f=5&t=151 topic....But it didn't work I keep getting a " There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR1. " Error .... The game is stock from what I know it doesn't have any patches to it and I don't know how to find out what the version of the game currently is if you know how to find out post please and I'll get that to post it here...It's already English translated....I tried both the fat and slim version and got the same error so does anyone out there know of another trainer that would work? or how to fix that error to get it working right? Thank you very much for any of your help much appreciated 
-
mechafanboy
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Re: Need Trainer Help
i'm not sure if this set of addresses will work for you if your version of the game is different but you can try this.
At the moment, I have the address for mana,ether,current turn,mind values, ability modifiers(and the remaining number of uses) and HP. I am missing a few eternal form characters(Esperia and Uruka to be exact.) and Io however.
For the ability modifier, going 0-15 gives you skill level 1-16 respectively, 16-18 gives you the eternal skills and anything beyond gets really random(such as having defensive skills as offensive skills).
You'll need to get Cheat Engine though. I used 6.0 but any newer version should work fine.
Edit: completely forgot but the eternals I have mind values for also have levels next to them, this is because stats are determined by class + level, if you ever hit the max level, simply set the level lower and level them up once to get all your shiny new Eternal/High Eternal stats.
At the moment, I have the address for mana,ether,current turn,mind values, ability modifiers(and the remaining number of uses) and HP. I am missing a few eternal form characters(Esperia and Uruka to be exact.) and Io however.
For the ability modifier, going 0-15 gives you skill level 1-16 respectively, 16-18 gives you the eternal skills and anything beyond gets really random(such as having defensive skills as offensive skills).
You'll need to get Cheat Engine though. I used 6.0 but any newer version should work fine.
Code: Select all
http://www.mediafire.com/?698kqi60t9s383y-
YuzuruOtonashi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:45 am
Re: Need Trainer Help
Thank you very much I'll give it a try and see what happens =)