Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Post Reply
Voltron89
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Post by Voltron89 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi. I am in the first battle, and I cannot beat the last enemy squad (before main army of enemy). Thei squad is 3x Green Spirits. I attack them, they hit my squad once (they attacker) and they battle is end. And always the same, no matter if I attack by squad or Yuuto alone. One attack, and end, my heroes dont have any option to attack. Someone now why?? It is frustrating, not be able to finish such simple mission!

shiirn
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 am

Re: Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Post by shiirn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Your heroes likely have used up their skills, take them back to town to heal their skill usages up... The game goes over this.
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...
Image

Voltron89
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Post by Voltron89 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Thank you very much! It helped!

But I have another problem. Why I cannot level up some of my squad members even if I have enough amount of erath (or whatever it calls). The number needed is red, but my supplies are much bigger. Cannot level Yuuto (to 8 lvl), Espiera and this new Red, the oldest Spirit. Second chapter

And when I will get new trainer? It is said that there is some Yumina in the Laus. So am I supposed go send there a squad to get him, or I will get him durring the chapter 2 mission?

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Post by Phlebas » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:57 am

You need higher levels of trainers. They become available as you progress through the story (guide also mentions new trainers joining). And yes you should send a squad if you want yo get Yumina Ice.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

teiglin
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Post by teiglin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:15 am

Voltron89 wrote:But I have another problem. Why I cannot level up some of my squad members even if I have enough amount of erath (or whatever it calls). The number needed is red, but my supplies are much bigger. Cannot level Yuuto (to 8 lvl), Espiera and this new Red, the oldest Spirit. Second chapter
I believe the number appears red if the squad isn't in a city with a training facility or if the squad containing the unit is "resting," i.e. it has already moved that turn.

Voltron89
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Post by Voltron89 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Thx very much it helps.

Sorry, but I have another problem. I am in the Labirynt of Time, and I cant get further. I am in the place where it is said "I can go to any direction from here". But no matter what combination I take, I always end up in the same place again. Please, can someone give soluction. Guide doeasn't have it :(

Mane
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: Help- cant fight enemy, they always escape

Post by Mane » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Forward=North
Left=West
Right=East
Back=South

So going "back" will not necessarily get you to the previous location.

Post Reply