trainer lv 30 (n), chapter 5 *no plot spoilers*
trainer lv 30 (n), chapter 5 *no plot spoilers*
How can i get a trainer in chapter 5 that can train till lv 30? first playthrough. I missed the one in the end of chapter 4 and i cant getter her at chapter 5 no matter what i tru
thanks for your time 
Re: trainer lv 30 (n), chapter 5 *no plot spoilers*
I guess you just have to cope with what training you can get off Io, who can bring most people up to 27/30. That's enough to complete the game on normal difficulty.
Re: trainer lv 30 (n), chapter 5 *no plot spoilers*
i can only train my main character to lv 24 
Re: trainer lv 30 (n), chapter 5 *no plot spoilers*
Can you not get Rowinar from Hielen Shileta? In that case, I'm sorry.
Re: trainer lv 30 (n), chapter 5 *no plot spoilers*
nope, cant get Rowinar from Hielen Shileta ><
Re: trainer lv 30 (n), chapter 5 *no plot spoilers*
If you missed both Rowinar and engineer Quofode (required for Müller Sephis) you'll only be able to train greens and blacks to max I guess.
Napolitan.... Rush!!