Search found 3 matches
- Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:24 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728401
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
Is there a way to set it so only repeated scenes can be skipped via control?
- Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728401
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
I'm at the final mission and wondering who I should max out of Helion, Faren, Himika, and Halion (levels 1, 18, 7, and 11 respectively). I maxed out all others and still got a good amount of ether left, but all four of them don't seem to be of good use to me. Himika and Halion because they join firs...
- Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728401
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
I'm in middle of my first playthrough. I'm thinking of starting over because I don't have a few people with KK at mission 18. I know Shiah and Nelie will get it when I choose later, and it seems that Selia will get it too later "when someone dies", which I haven't seen yet. However, I also don't hav...