Search found 2 matches

by Blake81
Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:29 am
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Installing the base game using Appslocale
Replies: 1
Views: 6507

Re: Installing the base game using Appslocale

Well,if it can't be done with AppLocale can it be done with a virtual PC utillity?I have one rightn now,with my copy of XP set to Japanese and I still get errors.
by Blake81
Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Installing the base game using Appslocale
Replies: 1
Views: 6507

Installing the base game using Appslocale

First of all,I'm latin so my english is kinda botched so if you don't understand something I posted please tell me and I'll fix it. Hello,I'm kinda new here and I'm having an issue with my base game installation.Due the fact I have many softwares in my PC that are language-sensible and would suffer ...