Search found 32 matches
- Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:55 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728402
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
I'm at the final mission and wondering who I should max out of Helion, Faren, Himika, and Halion (levels 1, 18, 7, and 11 respectively). I maxed out all others and still got a good amount of ether left, but all four of them don't seem to be of good use to me. Himika and Halion because they join fir...
- Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am
- Forum: Tears to Tiara
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ/Tips
- Replies: 48
- Views: 4901669
Re: Gameplay FAQ/Tips
Thanks for the work Dakkodango. Seems like not many people come through here, but this is probably the best play to ask-is there an auto read function in this game? Or am I forever doomed to clicking each line for hours on end? if there is an auto read function, I never found it. Instead I used a 3...
- Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:44 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728402
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
My friend asked me some questions regarding Aselia. One of his question is how to beat the eternal at stage 23 (the woman with a whip)... I remembered that she has some skills that makes our party can't do anything, but I forget how to beat her :( Anyone can help me? If memory serves me right, her ...
- Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Random facts of Eien no Aselia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 29535
Re: Random facts of Eien no Aselia
4. connected will is actually pretty weak considering it's a non-elemental attack. Esperia's nature's wrath is probably better. Eternal isn't very powerful considering that it doesn't trigger at the start of the turn like the other aura skills. 6. Halion's elemental blast has the highest possible st...
- Thu May 05, 2011 11:54 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de Eng Patch
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11162
Re: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de Eng Patch
the patch only works on the pc port of the ps2 version of the game. For more details go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48
- Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Replay Value?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 19729
Re: Replay Value?
you get a few extra scenes if you play higher difficulties, like shun's past and tokimi's finality (tokihate) scene. You can probably do just fine without them though. You also get a bonus ending scene if you complete all the routes. It has about 1 min of value and you don't miss much even if don't ...
- Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Seinarukana translation project
- Replies: 264
- Views: 1373963
Re: Seinarukana translation project
seinarukana doesn't have the same chars. I'm glad the work done on the project isn't going to be wasted, (or so it seems atm).
- Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Just wondering about the romances...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 44936
Re: Just wondering about the romances...
I think hugging, kissing and saying that they slept together (no sex) is about as intimate as it gets without h scenes. There are a few bathing scenes as well. There is one particular scene that implies sex, but you get it on pretty much every route anyway (*cough* tokimi *cough*). Generally at the ...
- Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm
- Forum: Tears to Tiara
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ/Tips
- Replies: 48
- Views: 4901669
Re: Gameplay FAQ/Tips
I believe you only need to have a level 15 paladin and level 2 archer to unlock musician. I got it unlocked when my paladin was only level 17...
- Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
- Forum: Tears to Tiara
- Topic: Heroine Popularity Poll
- Replies: 26
- Views: 213291
Re: Heroine Popularity Poll
I don't understand why they gave ermin 4 scenes, which is double that of every other character (except rathty, who got only 1). She was even made the no. 1 wife, even though she was probably the least likeable heroine imo... And if anything riannon should have been the one with the most scenes, seei...