Search found 3 matches
- Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Voice Errors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7550
Re: Voice Errors
Thanks for the help, re-installation did the trick.
- Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Character Popularity Poll
- Replies: 80
- Views: 722721
Re: Character Popularity Poll
It's so hard to limit yourself to only 3 characters...
I chose Aselia, Lesteena, and Nim. Each and every one has their own perks though, and the heroine's route, I tend to like them the best, obviously.
My list might change once I finish the last two routes though.
I chose Aselia, Lesteena, and Nim. Each and every one has their own perks though, and the heroine's route, I tend to like them the best, obviously.
My list might change once I finish the last two routes though.
- Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:53 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Voice Errors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7550
Voice Errors
Today I went to continue playing Eien no Aselia, but I noticed that none of the voices during scenes were playing. After restarting the game a number of times, I'm pretty sure it has to do with this message that pops up whenever the voices are first going to be played. It's in Japanese, so I'm not e...