Search found 2 matches
- Sat May 01, 2010 2:00 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Menu not English?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5573
Re: Menu not English?
I went and reinstalled. Applied patch and the same thing happened I reinstalled again, this time I changed destination of where it should go, and also changed the name of the folder, applied patch and voila, everything in English o.O I must've done something different the first two times, or my comp...
- Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Menu not English?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5573
Menu not English?
I've been scouting all headlines of all topics, yet not encountered one that seems to resemble the issue I have. I'm wondering why the menu/battle menu etc isn't in English? I applied the English patch without any issues. The menu wasn't in English but I went on, seeing as it was easy to figure out ...