Search found 2 matches

by DaRkWhim
Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:28 am
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: 14th mission Aselia/Uruka screwup
Replies: 7
Views: 12748

Re: 14th mission Aselia/Uruka screwup

Well the Aselia route is kind of like this game's true route isn't it?
Being obsessed with storylines as I am, I'd like to follow the recommended playing order(Aselia,Esperia,Orpha,etc.) so I can get the most out it.
Besides I'm somewhat partial to Aselia
by DaRkWhim
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: 14th mission Aselia/Uruka screwup
Replies: 7
Views: 12748

14th mission Aselia/Uruka screwup

I planned on playing the game in the recommended playing order, and picked all the choices associated with Aselia, but I forgot the need to have Yuuto in the same party to build up love points. So by the branching point in the 14th mission I had ended up on the Uruka route instead. I don't really fe...