Search found 4 matches

by Fayttt
Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes
Replies: 6
Views: 9802

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Actually, come to think of it last time I accidentally got all the subspirit scenes which would've triggered Kyouko's and not Lesteena's I guess.
I think I figured it out haha, thanks for the quick replies =D
by Fayttt
Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes
Replies: 6
Views: 9802

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

Well, I thought that my last playthrough and got Kyouko/Kouin and it branched off to Kyouko's route at the 2nd branching point. I figured I was on Lesteena's until it branched off to Kyouko's. Maybe I'm not understanding the point system correctly or something, haha.
by Fayttt
Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes
Replies: 6
Views: 9802

Re: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

So if I end mission 21 with 68 mind on Kyouko I'd still be on Lesteena's route?
by Fayttt
Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:33 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes
Replies: 6
Views: 9802

Quick question regarding non-tokimi/kyouko routes

If I'm understanding the way the route system works I shouldn't get Kyouko/Kouin into my party if I'm going for Lesteena route. Would I be correct? The same would hold true for Orpha/Esperia/Aselia as well? I attempted to do Lesteena's route on my last try but ended up going into Kyouko's; I guess b...