Search found 219 matches
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Level 99 Spirits [Spoilers]
- Replies: 81
- Views: 252352
Re: Level 99 Spirits [Spoilers]
Well if they do attackers suck even more, because the casters scale as attack^2 and attacker damage scales as attack.
- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:05 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728437
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
I don't think so, and they'll be back in shape for the next game.
- Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Could I get one of the images?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 21100
Re: Could I get one of the images?
If I recall those pictures are pretty big and you go from bottom to top in a few seconds. I'd be interested in seeing all the Eternals' pictures myself, since it was too late to be worth learning Hyperian Stars or Esperia's super-move, and it's been a while since I've seen Possession or Profound Pow...
- Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Buildings?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18839
Re: Buildings?
I build a full (Lv4) lab as soon as I get the builder with Lv 2 (or is it Lv3?) lab. Takes fifty turns, but it's worth it because you can take a city, throw up a training center, and be ready to train and defend next turn. Recovery facilities occasionally help too, I always use them rather than towe...
- Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:41 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Level 99 Spirits [Spoilers]
- Replies: 81
- Views: 252352
Re: Level 99 Spirits [Spoilers]
My Orpha uses Fireball II, Ignition and Apoc II, and I think Apoc II is still great at half power. I use Nanaru for full power Apoc II.
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Help getting started!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 59784
Re: Help getting started!
First playthrough: you can level basically everyone to Lv30, and often your levels will be capped by trainer availability rather than ether. Second: you can get about half your team to 60. Third: On Hard, you can get your team to 60. On SH levels aren't so key, 80 or so tends to max out attack. Char...
- Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728437
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
You could start a new game.
- Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:20 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728437
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
How skills with percentages work is (I think) that the percentage of the enemy HP is your power. So if Aselia Banishes a move from a 50K hp enemy with her 5% Ice Banisher VIII then she's basically hitting it with a 2500 power spell.
- Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Seinarukana translation project
- Replies: 264
- Views: 1373990
Re: Seinarukana translation project
I did, yes, which is why I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to try it the next time I replay TO for more effective acceleration and faster loads (I hope).
- Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
- Replies: 412
- Views: 1728437
Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12
Io gets a Start Support speed -Actions Support ability. Shun The Ruling Sword not doing anyting means no Aura Photon Nova violation. Io's stats are brilliant, they're the same as Aselia's in her best high Mind class, which has the best stats in the game. 70K-odd HP, so she can actually take a beatin...