Search found 3 matches

by SeinaruFantasy
Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:45 am
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: how long is it going to take to finish the game
Replies: 1
Views: 7215

Re: how long is it going to take to finish the game

I think they said that they were estimating about 3 more months.
by SeinaruFantasy
Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: playing part 2 before part 1
Replies: 6
Views: 13334

Re: playing part 2 before part 1

You probably already knew this, but there's a storyline only translation at nighteye159.livejournal.com. I also remember someone mentioning something about translating the battle system, but nothing actually came of that. Also, Dakkodango said that they MIGHT take up Seinarukana, but nothing is for...
by SeinaruFantasy
Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:43 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: playing part 2 before part 1
Replies: 6
Views: 13334

Re: playing part 2 before part 1

Will dakkodango be translating Seinarukana: The Spirit of the Eternity Sword 2 after Eien No Aselia is over and done with? Sorry if it sounds like I'm rushing you or something, I'm not! Im just curious :). Does anyone know a translation project going on? I really can't believe no one has picked up t...