Search found 2 matches
- Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: playing part 2 before part 1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13334
playing part 2 before part 1
do the storylines connect? I am itching to play this game, but I don't want to play the same path twice, once using walkthroughs and again reading the translation. however, since the game came bundled with the boxed edition of part 2.... I was thinking about just playing the 2nd one first. Any sugge...
- Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Getting the game
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11396
Re: Getting the game
For what it's worth, I'm in Japan right now on vacation, and I just picked up the game from Gamers used game store. Cost was about $80usd. They had a few more copies available so I can pick it up for anyone who's interested.
hope the dakkodango team will translate #2 as well.
hope the dakkodango team will translate #2 as well.