Search found 2 matches
- Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: help - Chapter 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 43885
[solved] help - Chapter 16
I've found out the reason from someone! Sorry for the trouble!
- Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: help - Chapter 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 43885
help - Chapter 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan
Anyone know the reason why the enemy in "Chapter 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan" keeps evading battle with my squads? I can wipe out the first few squads; but when the reinforcements appear after a few enemy squads are killed, they start being untouchable in battle... I am stuck and don't know...