Search found 4 matches
- Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:58 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
- Replies: 6
- Views: 57434
Re: Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
No end boss saves, and if I did have them I don't know if they'd work for you. I play the Japanese version, not the translation. Suggestion: If you have a clear game save from hard or super hard, play a newgame+ in normal mode, skipping all the dialogue and bulldozing through the missions. That shou...
- Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:02 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
- Replies: 6
- Views: 57434
Re: Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
To intentionally avoid Kyouko's route while still saving her, on future playthroughs you can just make sure to pick all the same heroine's choices in Kotori's fortune telling in the prologue. I know it works because when I was going for Kyouko's route on my second playthrough, I kept winding up in U...
- Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:49 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
- Replies: 6
- Views: 57434
Re: Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
Thanks!
Most walkthroughs I've seen say Aselia's route is a higher priority than Kyouko's. So you should be safe.
Most walkthroughs I've seen say Aselia's route is a higher priority than Kyouko's. So you should be safe.
- Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:15 pm
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
- Replies: 6
- Views: 57434
Conditions for saving Kyouko/Kouin; conditions for Kyouko/Tokimi route
Hi! I hope this forum isn't dead. I was wondering what the differences are between the conditions for simply getting Kyouko/Kouin as companions and the conditions for Kyouko's route specifically. The Conditions (as far as I know): Have cleared the game at least one time before. * Got the generic res...